SHOULD YOU DO BUSINESS WITH US ?
If you are a Continuing Professional Education decision maker, responsible for selecting relevant, accurate, and engaging professional training for CPAs, Nichols Patrick CPE should be on your short list of preferred providers. Developing and presenting CPE for CPAs means meeting high standards, and we’ve done that every day for over 25 years. Our programs, and our talented leaders, are consistently rated “excellent” by participants. Whether it’s Taxation, Accounting & Auditing, or Specialized Knowledge, the programs described in our Course Catalog pages here provide exceptional value. Our course descriptions are written to be used in your catalog, on your website, and other promotional material. Our approach to professional training combines experienced leaders and carefully prepared course material to assure that learning goals are met or exceeded.
NEW PROGRAMS IN 2016
“Ripped from the headlines” . . . “Hot Topics” . . . analysis of new tax law, Treasury Regulations, IRS pronouncements, AICPA Standards and initiatives, and Court decisions . . . check out these new training resources:
- CPA Succession Planning
- Partnership/S Corporation Basis and Distribution Issues
- Planning for Medical and Dental Practices
- Preparing Form 1120s: Understanding the Basics
- Preparing Form 1041: Understanding the Basics
- Preparing Form 1065: Understanding the Basics
- Red Flag Issues: Areas the IRS Attacks in Examination
- Taxation of Real Estate Partnership
- Tax Planning with $ense
- Tax Preparer to Trusted Advisor
To discuss program or leader availability, scheduling opportunities, and other administrative issues, contact Pam Bartoshek.