WHY SHOULD YOU DO BUSINESS WITH US ?
If you are a Continuing Professional Education decision maker, responsible for selecting relevant, accurate, and engaging professional training for CPAs, Nichols Patrick CPE should be on your short list of preferred providers. Developing and presenting CPE for CPAs means meeting high standards, and we’ve done that every day for over 25 years. Our programs, and our talented leaders, are consistently rated “excellent” by participants. Whether it’s Taxation, Accounting & Auditing, or Specialized Knowledge, the programs described in our Course Catalog pages here provide exceptional value. Our course descriptions are written to be used in your catalog, on your website, and other promotional material. Our approach to professional training combines experienced leaders and carefully prepared course material to assure that learning goals are met or exceeded.
NEW PROGRAMS IN 2014
“Ripped from the headlines” . . . “Hot Topics” . . . analysis of new tax law, Treasury Regulations, IRS pronouncements, AICPA Standards and initiatives, and Court decisions . . . check out these new training resources:
- Accounting and Auditing Update and Review (including FRF for SMEs)
- Tax Reform: 2013 (available 2 weeks after Congress passes reconciled Act)
- New “Repair Regulations”
- Tax and HR Considerations for “Affordable Care Act” Compliance
- Practical Tax & Legal Strategies for Investment in Business Realty
- Investment Taxation: Medicare Tax and Beyond
- Church and Minister Taxation
- Oil and Gas Accounting 101
If you would like to discuss sponsoring ON DEMAND TRAINING for member firms in your state or if you would like to discuss an idea for a new Tax CPE program, contact Lynn Nichols, Mark Patrick, or Don Cochran.
To discuss program or leader availability, scheduling opportunities, and other administrative issues, contact Pam Bartoshek.